1. Information on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia over 18 years of age. The promotion is open from 00:01 (AEST) 8th April 2013 to 23:59 (AEST) 30th September 2013.
3. Entrants will receive 1 free, automatic entry each time they complete the purchase of a product from www.DealsILove.com.au during the entry period stated in clause 2.
4. The draws for the prize winners will take place at the premises of Deals I Love (Australia) Pty Ltd, located at Level 1, 61 Christie Street, St Leonards NSW 2065. The dates of the draws and the prizes associated with each draw will be in accordance with the table set out in clause 5.
5. The prize draw will occur at 11:00 am on 3rd October, 2013 at Level 1, 61 Christie Street, St Leonards, NSW 2065
6. There are 6 prizes in the prize pool. The first 5 valid entries drawn will win a $500 “WISH Gift Card issued by the Woolworths group. The sixth valid entry drawn will win a 16gb iPad Mini – Wifi valued at $369.
7. The maximum prize value is $2,869
8. In the event that the winner of the prize is under 18 years of age, The Promoter may elect to award the prize to a legal guardian of The Winner.
9. The Winner or their Representative gives The Promoter the perpetual, irrevocable right to use the personal details supplied by The Winner or their Representative plus any image, audio recording or video of The Winner or their Representative. The Promoter may assign these rights to other parties at its own discretion and without any form of payment to The Winner or their representative.
10. This is a Proof of Purchase competition. Entry into the competition free and issued in accordance with the valid methods of entry mentioned in these Terms and Conditions is automatic and free of charge. The cost of the product purchased to gain the entry will vary and the price of the product being purchased is clearly marked on the product page and during the checkout process.
11. Only one prize per person will be awarded. (SA residents are entitled to win more than one prize). The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of The Promoter.
12. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes cannot be transferred. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by The Promoter in its absolute discretion.
13. Prize winners are advised that Tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
14. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of The Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
15. Winners will be notified by mail, email and phone within 14 days of the prize draw. All winners will be published on the Deals I Love website (www.DealsILove.com.au) on 5th October 2013.
16. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any aspect of the promotion or prize/s associated with the promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. Employees and their immediate families of The Promoter and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter the competition.
19. The Promoter shall conduct such further draws as may be deemed necessary at Deals I Love, Level 1, 61 Christie St St Leonards NSW 2065 at 11.00am (AEST) on 17th January, 2014 to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date, subject to any written direction from relevant state authorities and the winner will be published on the Deals I Love website (www.DealsILove.com.au) on 22nd January 2014.
20. All entries become the property of The Promoter. All winning entries will be entered into a database and unless otherwise advised in writing by the entrant The Promoter may use The Winners’ names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
21. To the extent that it is permissible by Law, by participating in this promotion, you agree to indemnify The Promoter against any claim or action in relation to the conduct of the promotion.
22. The Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged in transit.
23. The Promoter is: Deals I Love (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 151 073 693.
24. Authorised under permit numbers: ACT: TP13/01137 NSW LTPS/13/02236
25. Woolworths Limited is the issuer of the WISH Gift Card but is not the promoter of the offer and is therefore not responsible for the prizes, products or services under the offer or the fulfilment of the offer terms. Woolworths Limited is responsible for the fulfilment of the terms and conditions of the WISH Gift Card. WISH Gift Cards are redeemable at participating stores only. Participating stores may change from time to time. WISH Gift Cards expire 12 months from date of purchase, this date of purchase being the date the promoter purchase the cards from Woolworths Limited. WISH Gift Card terms and conditions apply. See everydaygiftcards.com.au for full terms and conditions and for a list of participating stores.
26. Apple Computers is the manufacturer of the 16gb iPad Mini product but is not the promoter of the offer and is not associated with the offer or the promoter in any way.